08 September 2011

creative endeavors.

one thing I will say for studio classes is that I do enjoy having new artwork every week. I'm not always so motivated on my own, but during the semester, whether I like it or not, I have to make a lot. I'm also terribly happy that even when I hate drawing homework the most, it's still not math or writing stuff. =)

here are some of the things I've been working on recently. . .

this is some still life work we did to work on dynamic line quality:
Creative Endeavors3

this is the first drawing we did.
we each got a section of a Durer print to copy, and then in the last half hour we had to make it our own: Creative Endeavors4

this was our first homework drawing. we had to do a diagrammatic drawing of a trap: _MG_0428 _MG_0430

this piece is currently being graded, but here's the prelim sketch as a sneak peak: _MG_0441

annnd that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment