12 February 2012

creative endeavors.

_MG_3380
_MG_3448
_MG_3396
_MG_3423 (2)
_MG_3417
_MG_3416
_MG_3411
_MG_3428 (2)

so here documented are some of my first 3D design explorations. intensely aggravating, but interesting and satisfying? this will be an interesting class, really. considering there creation's proximity to the wedding, these were put together under atypical circumstances (translation: some were put together around one or two a.m.), but I think in the future I'll start enjoying it more and more? and they are extremely fun to photograph so that's definitely a plus.
also, as I was putting the final designs together on an intensely frustrating day, I was thankful to have people around to bring me hot tea in a special mug to cheer me up and keep me going. check it out:

_MG_3433

that's all folks.

1 comment: