29 January 2012

creative endeavors &/or weekend adventures.

_MG_2602
Starred Photos68
_MG_2609

every once in a while shutterfly offers me free prints, and that's just an offer I don't like to ignore. this time I decided to just go through and pick some of my favorites, regardless of time and theme (mainly bright, colorful photos,) and this is the group I came up with. after seeing something similar on one of my favorite blogs, I knew this was what I wanted to do with the photos. pretty fun.

also, exciting thing to note: the new piece of artwork by Jeromy Morris right under it! how neat is it? way neat. (and the picture doesn't even do it justice)

p.s. my soon to be brother-in-law is pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. turning away bold, beautiful colors.... that would be foolish!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete