15 February 2011

things that made my valentine's day and creative endeavors

I believe that valentine's day really is one of the greatest holidays, simply because, it gives me an excuse to make cheesy cards, eat way too much chocolate cake, and participate in awesome traditions such as the annual v-day watching of "Hot Rod."
this year we decided to take the hot rod thing a little further and make hot rod valentines, and more importantly hot rod mustaches.
here are some of the classy shots of the evening.
_MG_0169
the contemplative looks.
_MG_0168
_MG_0170
best chocolate cake around.
_MG_0173

also here are a few pictures of the valentines I made. (not the awesome/cheesy hot rod ones. those might come in a later post.)
_MG_9931
_MG_0153
_MG_0167
_MG_0179

I definitely enjoyed putting these ones together.

No comments:

Post a Comment