16 January 2011

things that made my week.

this last real week of break has been fantastic. I'm really sad to see it go, but I think (I hope) that I'll enjoy this next semester.

10 january. a beautiful snowy day. curled up in a flannel shirt reading agatha christie. spending time by the fireplace (shocker).
IMG_9752-1
IMG_9748a

12 january. spending time at "I love a mystery," and this amazing necklace that reminds me of something nefertiti would have worn.
IMG_9761

15 january. wearing my favorite big sweater from my grandma while watching "miss potter" and writing letters.
IMG_9734

delicious fruit tarts made by my little sister and my dad.
IMG_9747-1
IMG_9756

(another thing that made my week: some nerf wars. always a good time.)

year in review: september
year in review: september

No comments:

Post a Comment